Morion, Inc. is well-known both in Russia and as a worldwide designer and manufacturer of quartz frequency control products (FCP) - quartz oscillators, filters and crystals dedicated for various applications such as telecommunications, navigation, test & measurement, digital broadcasting, search and rescue systems, radars, frequency synthesizers etc.
As of today, Morion is equipped with state-of-the-art production and testing equipment and has the most advanced in the field technologies.
Over 80 years of experience and high level expertise of employees allowed Morion to become a premier producer in Russia and one of the worldwide leading manufacturers of high end quartz products. Morion holds a lot of patents for many original concepts in FCP field. Morion continuously conducts research and development to improve the parameters of existing FCP products and developing new ones.
Since 1999 Morion is an ISO-9001 certified company being recertified in accordance with ISO-9001:2000 back in the year 2003 and in year 2010 with ISO-9001:2008. Precision quartz oscillators manufactured by Morion are certified for use in programs of The Russian Federal Space Agency. Thanks to highly qualified personnel, effectively operating quality control system and technology excellence Morion successfully supplies products not only in Russia and CIS, but also to the markets of the USA, Canada, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Switzerland, Korea, China, Japan, Malaysia and many other countries.
Trade mark of Morion is registered in many countries: the USA, Korea, China, countries of EU.
Morion, Inc. in figures:
• Production facilities area - about 27 000 square meters;
• Number of employees - about 490 people including about 100 engineers, 16 PhDs and 2 Doctors;
• Product portfolio: about 65% are precision quartz oscillators; about 35% are quartz filters, crystals, quartz blanks;
• International relationships: about 30% of products are being exported to more than 36 countries;
• Extensive participation in Space programs - more than 3 000 units working in Space.